DataLayer Conf 2017 is coming to Austin, Texas on May 17th to the Alamo Draft House on Lamar and we couldn't be more excited. This year we have top-notch speakers lined up to cover every aspect of the data layer.
We have not one, but two, keynotes at this year's event:
- Charity Majors from Honeycomb discussing Observability and the Glorious Future
- Kelsey Hightower from Google's Spanner presenting on Scaling out SQL Databases
But wait, there's more! :) Our awesome speaker line up includes:
- Joshua Drake from the PostgreSQL Foundation and Command Prompt
- Ross Kukulinski
- Jonas Helfer from Meteor
- John Singleton from Watchful.io
- Emile Baizel from Digit
- Christina Keelan from Fly.io
- Lorna Jane Mitchell from IBM
- Siddharth Kothari from Appbase
- Antonio Chavez from Queue Technologies Inc
- Joshua Smith from IBM
This is going to be a great conference that you won't want to miss. Tickets went on sale today and the first 100 tickets sold get early bird pricing for only $99. Space is limited so be sure to reserve your spot today.